Saturday, December 26, 2015

Finally Christmas Day!

I ended up falling asleep snuggling with Parker on Christmas Eve and Jimmy got a great picture!
We woke up about 7:30 Christmas morning and Parker was still snoozing.  He just wanted to sleep a bit longer and was not ready to wake up!
We opened a couple presents at home, then headed over to my parents for the day.
We opened presents once everyone arrived.  Parker still doesn't understand the concept, but had fun playing with the Hot Wheels box!
Everyone was so generous, especially to Parker and baby girl!
Baby girl even got Jimmy and I gifts, in the form of adorable outfits for her to wear.  I can't wait to dress her up!
Our nephews loved all their gifts as well!
The boys had fun playing while we finished getting dinner (noon meal) ready.
Prime rib has become our entree of choice and it was served with green bean casserole, mac and cheese, roasted baby red potatoes, pasta salad and buns!
My brother's family had another gathering to get to, but we were able to snap a few photos before they left.  Here is the whole clan!
4 generations of "Buxtons."
Parker has been loving the kitchen sink at my parents lately!  My mom has been pulling up a stool to let him help.  Unfortunately, he loves to turn the water on.  It is easiest to pull the handle forward, which is hot!  We have to be very good at watching, so he doesn't get burnt.
We spent the rest of the afternoon lounging and easting dessert.  I have mentioned how much Parker loves going in the hot tub while over there.  My dad stepped out the back door (where the hot tub is) to flick off a bug.  Parker saw this and immediately started taking of his shirt.  He just assumed it was hot tub time!  Nana was kind enough to go out with him for a while.
I hope you all had a great Christmas, ours was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment