Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

Thanksgiving creeped up on us quick this year.  We had lunch with Jimmy's extended family and got to meet our new cousin, Claire, and munch on some delicious food.
Bck to my parents' house for the evening meal.  Our friends, Caleb, Cindy, and their 3 kids, joined us again
We had an even 8 for the pool tournament, which made for an easy bracket.
We took a break for dessert before the final games. Alice didn't get any pie, but was still all smiles.
For a second year in a row, it came down to my mom and dad for the championship.  My dad one two in a row to take the title.
He is now a 4 time champion and got to add another feather to the trophy.  I updated it with all the historical winners, but forgot to take a picture.
Someone will have to take him down next year, I better start practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment