Saturday, November 17, 2018

Turkey Bowling, Date Night, and Christmas Jammies

I don't recall mentioning that I have been volunteering in our church youth group this year.  We start each week with a game or fun activity.  This week was turkey bowling.  It was especially fun since our church used to be a bowling alley!  We greased up the tarp with cooking spray and flung frozen birds down the lane.  A unique and fun activity for students and leaders alike.
 Friday was date night and we finally made it out to Cheesecake factory.  We were planning to go many weeks ago the night my bumper was stolen.  It was well worth the wait.  We continued our tradition of cheesecake roulette and our server packed up a slice of the new Cinnabon variety.  It was so good!
 I found some cute striped jammies for the kids at Marshall's and will probably add some festive words. I can't wait for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment