Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween: Part 2

Halloween Day itself was jam-packed with fun as well.  Work had their annual costume contest.  The entries were pretty epic, as always.
Rick came in his Ferrari racing shirt and I wrangled a trophy and glass of milk (Indy 500) for him.
 I shared Jimmy's costume with Tyler and made an extra "M" for Jordan.
 I also hand-crafted the winning costume, a Kraft single, complete in plastic packaging.  I am so pleased with how it turned out.  Bri is going to let me hang on to the trophy.
 I headed over to church right after work to set up our car for another Trunk or Treat.  I stuck with the M & M theme and made the whole car a bag of them.  I snagged some brown tarps for free on NextDoor and painted the logo.  I used felt and heat transfer vinyl to make the panel for inside and a bean bag toss game.
The finishing touch was a disco light shining inside.
There were some really great displays again this year.
 Jimmy brought the kids right at 6:30 and we did a quick lap.  Parker was not nearly as cooperative this time.
Parker wanted to check out the Upside Down in the Stranger Things van.
I got out some major creative juices this Halloween, can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment