Tuesday, December 8, 2015

19 Weeks

Today marks 19 weeks!  The first couple months seemed to drag on, but now time is flying by!  I can't believe we are already almost half-way there!  Here is my latest bump/pudge picture.
I am still feeling great and I think that I am starting to feel some movement.  It is very sporadic at this time, but I don't think it can be anything else.  I can't wait for it to become more frequent!

We have our anatomy scan tomorrow and are very excited to see this little one and find out if it's a boy or girl.  Here are how some of the old wives tales predict it.  I have left out any that don't lean towards a specific gender.

Heart rate: It was 105 at my dating ultrasound, but was 150-160 at my last two appointments.  Heart rate over 140 is supposed to indicate: GIRL.

Nausea: Just like with Parker, I haven't had any nausea. This points to: BOY

Leg hair: My leg hair seems to be growing more than normal.  This indicates higher testosterone levels and: BOY.

Husband's siblings: He has only sisters, which can mean that the X sperm are better swimmers, therefore: GIRL.

Temperature of feet:  My feet have been feeling colder since becoming pregnant.  This could be because winter is coming or could indicate: BOY.

Food Cravings: I am not sure if I have been craving meat and cheese more because I can eat more (low carb) or because I am really craving it.  This points to: BOY.

Chinese gender calendar:  There are many variations of this calendar.  After going through the first page of Google results (not including ones I had to provide and email for) it was tied at 3-3.  I did the first one on page two and GIRL took the lead.

BOY just barely edges out GIRL, but we will find out for sure soon!

2 comments:

  1. You look great mama!!
    I'm going to predict girl because most of the people I know that are due when you are will be having girls. Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will be honest that I am hoping for a boy, but will be happy no matter what! Can't wait to find out tomorrow. So far I am not tempted to open the envelope!

      Delete