Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Sunday was the cap to our busy, busy week.  Parker and I headed to WI in the morning for a camp staff alumni reunion.  I Can't believe it's been 10 years since my summer as a counselor.  My three months at Lake Wapogasset Lutheran Bible Camp was amazing.  I think my life would have taken a much different path if it wasn't for that experience.

The morning started with Boat-In Worship on the lake.  Parker did pretty well for most of it, but I had to let him run about at the end!
 My favorite part of Boat-In has always been the focus on kids.  They have a specific time for kids to come up front to interact and learn the Bible story of the day.  If there was any chance for Parker to actually sit up there I would have let him go!
 After worship we socialized and played games before having lunch.  We had to leave right after lunch to get to the rest of our busy day, but it was so fun and I hope to get back soon!
 We rolled past home to pick up Jimmy and headed to our friends, Sarah and Torry's, house to celebrate Torry getting his ASA designation (I don't totally know what that means, but it was a lot of work and is a big deal!)  There were a ton of our Newly Married friends and kids there so it was a blast!
 Finbar and Parker were fighting over the push car most of the afternoon, but we did have one moment of collaboration!
 I love Izzy in the the back of this picture with Kadley and Brianne.
 Eight of the awesome families in our group.  Long gone are the adults only days!  Torry is on the far right.
 High flying dare-devils!
 Caiden and Finbar wrestling as little boys do.
 Let's play ball guys.
Whew, what a week!  I wish I could say things are slowing down, but fall is just around the corner and that is our crazy time!  Maybe I should start sleeping more now?

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment