Saturday, August 16, 2014

Downtown!

I got a little buck wild on Friday night!  I went to downtown Minneapolis to attend a bachelorette party for my friend Stacy.  By "buck wild," I mean having one drink and heading home at 10:30...

We were meeting at the Foshay, which was built in the 20's.  It served as an office building for most of it's life and was converted to a hotel in 2008.  They have an observation deck on the 30th floor that I have been wanting to go to for a while, so I arrived early to take advantage.  It was a gorgeous day and I got some fun pictures!
Back on the ground we enjoyed some happy hours drinks and Stacy opened some gifts.
 We went to Ike's for dinner!  I have heard so many good things and was excited to try one of their signature burgers.  Stacy ordered the Monster burger and it was a monster!
 I got the patty melt and it was amazing.  I will have to bring Jimmy here!
 We went back to the hotel for dessert.  There little bits of perfection are from Tortes and Truffles in Anoka.  We will be paying them a visit very soon.
 After a quick group photo I had to hit the road.  It was such a fun night and I am loving all the pre-wedding fun we've been having.  There is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment