Saturday, August 23, 2014

Date Night at the Mall of America

We love the Mall of America, maybe a little too much!  We aren't even big shoppers, we just like to get something fun to eat and people watch.  We indulged a bit for date night because I had a $25 birthday reward on my Landry's rewards card.  We don't have a lot of options in MN, but one of them is Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.  We started with the hush puppies, even Parker was excited!
 Parker got his own little shrimpin' boat (minus the shrimp) with pizza, fries and jello!
 I got Shrimper's Heaven which has four kinds of shrimp: peel and eat, tempura battered, coconut and fried.  I definitely was in heaven.
We stopped at the Lego play area before heading home.  I love the two pictures below!  Parker grabbed Jimmy's hand to ask for help and was so happy when he got it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment