Friday, July 15, 2016

Lake Nokomis Date Night

It was the perfect evening for our outdoor date night so we grabbed a few slices at Fat Lorenzo's and headed to Lake Nokomis.  I first had Fat Lorenzo's when I worked in Bloomington and we would get it for lunch meetings.  My favorite is the Alfrenzo which has alfredo sauce, chicken, artichokes, roasted red peppers, spinach and three cheeses.  Parker loved his slice of pepperoni.  Jimmy liked my choice of locale because there were lots of pokestops and pokemon to be caught while he played Pokemon GO.  That game is taking over the country!  I played for a few days, but decided it was going to monopolize my life, so I deleted it.
It was fun to watch all the planes taking off and flying over the lake.
 We ented the night with a cup of delicious ice cream from Grand Ole Creamery.  I don't even know what was in it, but who really cares!
Both of us agreed we will be back!  Maybe next time we can go swimming!  

No comments:

Post a Comment