Thursday, July 14, 2016

Esme June - Three Months Old

This lovely lady is 3 months old today! She is super smiley every day, especially when her tummy is full.  She weighs in at 12 lbs. 11 oz. and is about 23" long based on our home measurements.  She is getting really good at holding her head up so we started spending some time in the Bumbo.  She is become less tolerant of tummy time and I think it's because she likes to be upright.  When I can't get her to do tummy time she mostly just chews on her arms and hands.  She has given herself a couple of mean hickeys!  She hasn't been rolling as much since she isn't on her tummy as much.  She is still in size 1 diapers, but will probably be moving to size 2 soon since I don't think we can make it through another whole box.  She is wearing 3 month and 3-6 month clothing.  She is drinking 6 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours during the day and consistently sleeping 8-10 hours at night.  She will occasionally wake up earlier, but will go back down when given her pacifier.  We are almost done with the first full week at daycare and she is doing great.  The transition has been easier for all of us than expected.
I took her standard pictures this morning and attempted some other cute photos tonight.  I think she was a bit tired for the later ones, so I didn't get any smiles.  I also realize I forgot to get the picture with just the blocks, so I will have to take that one tomorrow.
 No smiles, but still adorable!

1 comment: