Sunday, July 13, 2014

Feliz Cumpleaños Nana!

You may recall last year when I made a huge Italian dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday.  I made dinner again tonight for the whole family, but it was Mexican night!  My parents took Parker home with them after the Color Run this morning.  Jimmy and I were able to finish prepping stuff and get the house cleaned before heading over.

Before dinner my brother brought over some fun remote-control cars that everyone enjoyed playing with!
 Helping papa fix the car.
Dinner was quite the spread (I always make too much!)  The year's menu was:

Fresh made tortilla chips from Qdoba
Queso Blanco (this was a disappointment, the cheese didn't melt well and it was grainy)
Taco meat
Spanish Rice
Red and green enchiladas
All the fixings
We were all stuffed once again!
Fried Ice Cream Cake was for dessert!  I have made this once in the past and knew it would be perfect for this dinner!
Here's to another great year!  Happy Birthday Mom/Nana!  You do so much for us all, I am happy to be able to do little things like this for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment