Monday, September 12, 2022

The Many Adventures of Sitka and Koda/The Year End Demo Derby

Remember the giant teddy bear?  It's still around and being loved on.  There was a moment last week that I couldn't find it.  I know, how does one LOSE a giant stuffed animal?  It ended up being in the hangin tent we have downstairs.  That's where Esme and I are in the first picture below.  She's learned the best way to carry him around the house, so he ends up everywhere.
Snacks and relaxing in the deck.
Saturday was the last Corcoran Lions event of the summer.  My parents had a birthday party for a friend, so I recruited some friends to help out at the gate.  Khali, Ryelle, Kendyl, Sherry, and Joel made easy work of the busy rush and we all had fun watching the show after.  I even saw a big group of folks from work.  It was fun catching up since most of work remote now.

No comments:

Post a Comment