Monday, September 5, 2022

Minnesota State Fair 2022

We made our triumphant return to the Minnesota State Fair this year after covid closure in 2020 and skipping last year.
Coincidentally, my parents were there the same day, so we met up with them for a few hours, which helped with sharing food.  Papa Pronto Pup is always a good choice.
We hit up the animal bars first.  Moo Booth, Oink Booth, all the adorable babies.
Then to the sports booths.  My dad and I got matching roller derby tattoos.
Checking out new vehicles is always top on Jimmy's list of things to do.
We found more cow stuff and I was all over it!  My dad asked me to take of my pig ears, but this cow visor wasn't coming off!
We were able to try a lot of things by sharing with my parents.  Here is the rest of the lineup. Licorice rope, mini donuts, lefse, roasted corn, mini donut beer, Australian battered potatoes, deep fried Reese's, Sweet Martha's Cookies, french fries, and lemonade.
The crowds were really picking up by the time we were getting ready to leave.  This did end of being the busiest day of the fair with over 222,000 in attendance.
I also managed to acquire quite the sleeve of tattoos!  I not-so-secretely love the Moo Booth cow tattoo and may actually get it some day!

We are already looking forward to bringing the kids with next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment