Monday, September 26, 2022

A Weekend of Friends

We last had Rick over for dinner in February when he tried beer cheese fondue for the first time.  He mentioned recently he'd never had fettuccini alfredo, so we invited him over again on Friday night.  It was the first time I made alfredo sauce from scratch, and I will never go back.   I made a lemon ricotta cake for dessert and all of it was delicious!
We followed up dinner with some Gran Turismo 7 on PS5.  Rick loves car racing, so he was really excited to check it out.  Jimmy has collected a pretty descent selection of cars in his garage.
On Sunday, I got a text from my friend Tyler that he was in town.  We used to work together and he and his wife moved to Iowa last year.  It was fun to catch up in person instead of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment