Saturday, June 18, 2022

More Vinyl Projects

I've been busy with a lot of t-shirt projects over the last few months.  Here is a quick rundown of what I've been up to.

My friend, Lisa, went on another trip to Honduras this spring and I made some shits for their team that memorialized a dear friend they lost to Covid last year.
My dad had the idea to make Huskers onesies for Jameson and Jaxxon.  I finally perfected my Blackshirts logo so they could have offense and defense.
At Spring Blitz there was a bit of an inside joke, so I made a few shirts for the leaders that attended.
My dad wanted his own Blackshirts one as well, so I knocked one out for him too.  
We are heading out on vacation next week which will culminate in a visit to my Grandma in Nebraska.  My brother's girlfriend had a great idea to make Greatest (great) Grandma shirts to take a picture with her.  I included my cousin Jennifer and her two kids as well.
Lastly, I knocked out a quick "and Daniel" addition to our pastor's GIRL DAD shirt he 's wearing for Father's Day.  Daniel is the oldest followed by 5 girls.
I have a few more (paying) gigs on the docket this summer and am looking forward to crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment