Sunday, June 12, 2022

Jayden's Grad Party

Jayden's graduation party was on Saturday at my brother's house.  We made sure to get a dip in the pool before heading over around 4:00.  The temp keep creeping up and we are siting about 80 right now.  Jimmy still thinks that's too cold unless he's in the sun.
Esme and I had a pool noodle battle.  We'll say she won.
13/15 days in the pool so far!
They had a taco bar and I made some cupcakes for the party.
I also helped by making a slideshow and he used out wedding "guestbook" chest for cards.
I was pretty impressed by how long we all lasted.  Esme found a couple other little girls to play with and Parker had a huge fan and other things to stay busy.
I had to take some time to snuggle the babies too!
It was a lovely evening to spend outside and celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment