Tuesday, June 7, 2022

School Carnival and More Pool Spam

You're going to be seeing a lot of pool pictures this summer!
I am still learning how to be a pool owner.  I did my first hose vacuum and was able to clean out nearly all of the debris settled on the bottom.  This worked way better than I expected.  There is some very fine stuff that it can't get, but I can live with it.
Friday night was Esme's school carnival.  They had pizza (from Costco), a band, and games to play.
They loved their freezies and playing on the playground so much.  Esme did not want to leave when it was time to go and made a bit of a scene.
More swimming...
"I'm relaxing."
I decided to start a calendar to track how many days we go swimming this year.  It will be fun to see just how much use we can get out of it.  What's your bet on the number of days we get?

No comments:

Post a Comment