Friday, June 17, 2022

Getting in our Summer Groove

Now that school is over, I am excited to get in our summer groove.  There was a senior graduate picnic at church on Sunday.  The kids loved playing in the bounce house. and we grabbed a couple hotdogs for lunch,
Our summer groove with consist of mainly time in the pool.  The kids don't seem to care what the temperature is, they want to swim.  It's easier to say "yes" now that the water is a nice temperature.
Parker started back in private speech therapy last week.  We've been on a break since just before covid started, so I am excited to get more consistent services going.  He will also be starting OT at the end of the month.  Esme tagged along this week and probably will as long as she likes it.
I've mentioned before how impressed I am by the progress the kids make in the pool when they have a chance to be in the water so frequently.  They loved the little pool, but couldn't really foster and true skills.  I can't wait to see where they are at the end of summer.
Esme's last day of baseball was this week in sweltering 95 degree heat!  I asked if she liked soccer or baseball better and she couldn't decide.
I'm trying to take at least one picture each day we are in the pool, so you may see this shot from the deck a lot.  I did miss Wednesday because they swam with Jimmy before supper.
18/23 days so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment