Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Simon's Birthday Party

Parker's friend, Simon, has his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's on Sunday.  It has been a decade or more since I have been there and they have really changed it up.  Parker really liked looking at all the games and pushing all the buttons.  It wasn't too busy, which was helpful since he wasn't interrupting too many other kids.  There were a couple games he "played", Astro Invasion and the Despicable Me hammer game.
He sat really nicely for lunch and loved the pizza and songs.
Simon had a cool Pokemon cake and got to take a spin in the Ticket Blaster for extra tickets.
It went so well, I was very proud of Parker.  The only goof was on me when I left my phone there and had to drive all the way back!  Happy Birthday Simon!

No comments:

Post a Comment