Thursday, November 30, 2017

Happy 6th Birthday Parker!

Parker is 6 years old today!  I know he's a kindergartener, but 6 seems so old!  It's crazy to think I've been on this motherhood journey for so long.  Parker had a great day!
 I sneaked in as always for a picture at 12:10am, the time he was born.
 He can't bring food treats to school, so we got some creatures that grow in the water for him to give to his classmates.
 They gave him a little party and all of his classmates loved their gift.
 We went to Perkins for dinner and he got to have rainbow panckaes.  He doesn't look happy in the first picture because I took away the phone he was watching shows on.  He was a happy camper once he got to eating.
 It's hard to know what his favorite places to eat are, but I think Perkins is probably near the top.  Happy Birthday Parker, we love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment