Monday, June 6, 2016

Cupcakes, Chimichangas, and Other Cuteness

We've been keeping ourselves busy lately.  I made 150 cupcakes for a friend's daughter's graduation party last week.  This was my first shot at making everything from scratch and I think it turned out pretty good.  I love thinking up fun decorations too.  I hauled the kids to my parents house since they have more counter space.  Esme stayed pretty content laying on the counter watching.
 We have gotten back into the groove of date night and checked out a different Mexican restaurant on Friday.  We have some discount cards and I want to visit all the Mexican/taco places in the next year.  There are 12, so I think it is doable.   Jimmy got the burrito combo and I got a chicken chimichanga.  I seemed a bit more authentic, but I tend to prefer the americanized stuff.
 Esme is finally big enough to wear a couple of the cute dresses we were gifted.  This is the fanciest one and I just had to doll her up for church on Sunday.  I just can't get enough of the cuteness.
 One of my favorite things is how she gets a curly little mohawk like think after a bath.  It seems to happen every time!  Like everything, it won't last forever so I had to take a picture.
More cuteness to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment