Sunday, February 8, 2015

Family Date Night and Dinner with Friends

We had a fun weekend out and about.  Friday was family date!  We headed out to Midtown Global Market in Minneapolis for dinner.  We have been there a few times in the past and always love it.  Friday is family night.  They have balloons for the kids and a musical guests that play family friendly songs.  I finally branched out from my typical Chinese and American fare and got an African dish from Safari Express.  Chicken and rice is still pretty tame, but I am taking baby steps!
 Jimmy got a delicious burger and fries from Andy's Garage.  They are definitely a go to place for burgers!  They fresh cut their fries just before frying to golden perfection.  I was too busy ogling it to get a picture.  I may just have to go back to good ole american food next time!

There is also a little play area that Parker loves!
 Trucks to push around...
 And cars out the window to watch...
 On Saturday night we visited our good friends Travis and Leah.  They had a baby last fall and we finally had a chance to visit.  He was having a bit of a cranky day, but I loved getting my baby fix holding Titus.
 Parker was a great helper too, making sure Titus had his nook.
 Sage was great at sharing her toys and Parker loved playing with them.  It was fun to catch up with these great friends again and meet their new little boy.
I hope you had a great weekend with friends, family, or just yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment