Sunday, June 11, 2023

Mr. and Mrs. Lamont

Our pastor's daughter got married yesterday.  I've also had the privilege of getting to know both her and her new husband over the last year volunteering in youth group together.  I helped with set-up Friday night and captured this candid shot of her and her dad saying last goodbyes before the big day.
I was there early Saturday for finishing touches.  The guys took advantage of the gaming set up to burn some time.
Jimmy dropped Esme off a little before the ceremony.  It wasn't until taking these pictures I realized I still had my comfy crocs on.
The lighting in the sanctuary was wild.  It turned Esme's blue dress a bright green.
She was still recovering from swimmer's ear and took a little snooze during the ceremony.
Afterwards, she helped Ryelle and Khali hand out cupcakes.
We enjoyed chips and salsa during the speeches, then they did the shoe game followed by a couple dances.  A simple and sweet wedding for a wonderful couple.
Congrats Anagrace and Zack!

No comments:

Post a Comment