Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Grandpa's Birthday Dinner

We gathered on Monday night to celebrate Grandpa Buxton's birthday.  We met up at a new restaurant in Rogers that my sister-in-law, Kelsey, works at.  R Social on Main is kind of an upscale sports bar.  My mom reserved the social booth which seats up to 12.  It was the perfect sport for all of us to squeeze in.
Kelsey and I ordered the same cocktail without realizing it, great minds think alike!  It was the Ginger Rogers, with gin, grapefruit juice, fresh lime, simple syrup, and ginger beer.  It was so tasty!  We shared some birria nachos and creole deviled eggs to start and I started snacking on Esme's french fries before our food came.
By the time my smokehouse burger came, I was nearly full and ended up taking the whole thing home. It made for a delicious lunch on Tuesday.
Jimmy got the curry rice bowl and gave it rave reviews.  We will definitely come back here again!
Happy Birthday Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment