Monday, August 29, 2022

Corcoran Tractor Pull

It's fall tractor pull weekend!  I always volunteer at the gates, but this year we decided to bring the kids as well.  Before I headed out, the kids and I walked to Dairy Queen for an afternoon treat.
I was there early to help out, but Jimmy came with the kids just before the show started at 7.  We had chairs, blankets, ear protection, and plenty of snacks!  Esme loved seeing Jaxxon and Jameson too.
Parker loves his cousins so much.  Now that the boys are more interactive, I love to see them smiling together.
Parker was a bit wild at first, but calmed down and really dialed in to the show.
Jameson wasn't as big of a fan as Jaxxon, so he had some calm down time in the back of the car.
The rain was going to roll in soon, so we left early and beat the crowd.  We will definitely be back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment