Monday, May 2, 2022

April Hodgepodge

Esme is continuing to hone her drawing skills.  Here are her number blocks on the chalkboard downstairs.
She asked me to help her draw a sad Bluey.  I did my best, but she was not sad enough.  Esme was plenty sad though.  We've been going through a series at church called Soul Food: Meeting Jesus at Luke's Table.  It culminated in a soul food meal after service.  The kids were not impressed, but I really enjoyed it and Jimmy loved the pack up plate I made for him.
My mom helped kick start my effort to make new cushion covers for their patio furniture.  We got patterns made for all the pieces and cut out a couple of each style.  We were able to get one of each style sewn to make sure they would fit.  Now 9 more to complete.
While we were working, Jimmy took the kids to get treats at YoYo Donuts.
We ended that day with takeout from Teresa's!

No comments:

Post a Comment