Sunday, June 2, 2019

Splash Pad Date Night

Friday was a toasty one here and it was also family date night.  We decided to grab a pizza and head to a park.  I told Jimmy to grab the kids swimsuits just in case and I am glad he did.  We ended up at Central Park in Maple Grove.  We've been there a few times and I knew they had a splash pad in addition to a large play area.  We started at the park.  Esme immediately went to the slides.  She went down the big metal one a few times before I captured this video.  It looks (and sounds) worse than it was.  She cried for a bit, then headed back up for another ride.
Shortly after, both kids asked to go "swimming."  We put on their suits and let them loose. I know it can get crazy on weekends, so we may need to come back on Friday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment