Sunday, August 23, 2015

Big Birthday Fun!

Besides our trip to Canada, we had a ton of fun celebrating the big 3-0 and 3-5 at home!  We got our free Benihana the week before with Jimmy's parents  Parker enjoyed the show and the chef hat.
Jimmy surprised me with an awesome birthday gift a week early.  He made a very sweet video telling how much he and Parker love and appreciate me, then played the video below.  I immediately recognized the tune as one from the original MacBook Air ads. 
 But, I was still surprised to see Jimmy come around the corner with an Apple bag.  He got an Apple Watch for Father's Day and I was getting pretty jealous.  I figured I would get one eventually, but not for a while.  I was very excited and grateful!
 With all the other festivities, I figured my actual birthday would be pretty tame, but even Google remembered.
 My parents even surprised me at work with flowers and a giant cookie, they are the best.
 Jimmy took me to dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and made delicious pumpkin bars for dessert.  
I couldn't think of a better way to ring in my 30s!

No comments:

Post a Comment