Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Joyful Noise Family Fest

My mom and I went to KTIS's Joyful Noise Family Fest on Saturday.  It is a two-day concert with lots of food and family activities.  During last year's event my mom mentioned that it would be fun to go, so I surprised her with tickets for Christmas.  It seemed so far away back then, both of us were so excited it was finally here!  We originally planned to take Parker in the morning for a couple hours to play on the inflatables, but it started out icky, rainy and chilly so we stayed home.  We were able to catch the last four acts and keep mostly warm.

We walked around for a while when we first arrived and caught Mandisa being interviewed on the radio.  I was most excited to see her, so it was exciting to get so close.
 We made our way back to our seats to catch worship with Lincoln Brewster.
 Then Mandisa was next.
 By this time, the field and grandstand was really starting to fill up!
 My mom and I were cozied up in the grandstand!
The last act of the night was Marcy Me.  They played their entire new album, "Welcome to the New" plus some other favorites.
We had a blast and are excited to go again next year.  Hopefully the weather will be nicer and we can bring Parker too!

No comments:

Post a Comment