Monday, April 28, 2014

Waterpark of America

Autism Speaks hosted a night out at the waterpark this weekend!  Waterpark of America is a huge indoor park by the Mall of America.  It is awesome, but also a little on the spendy side.  I was very excited to see this event pop up at a discounted rate!  Parker loves the water so we were excited to take him.  We also invited my parents along so my mom could be with Parker while we rode the big slides.  I did tell her in advance that I was just using her!

It turned out to be a great day for indoor activities with it raining all day.  The whole park is Minnesota themed and the zero-depth area for kids is called Fort Snelling.
 Parker loved the falling water...
 And jumping and splashing...
 He even did some of the small slides by himself.

 And he got to go down the big slide with Jimmy, Grandpa and myself.
The first video below is Parker's first trip down the slide with Jimmy.  The second is his ride down with me.

 He loves it so much that he wanted to climb back in the bottom.
 It was so much fun to splash around with Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment