Friday, April 18, 2014

Dogs and Donuts Date Night

Parker is sleeping over at my parents tonight so Jimmy and I decided to hit up Minneapolis for this week's date night.  The Wienery has been on our list of places to visit for years!  This place is a true dive, but the food was awesome!
 I got the Manhattan (chili, cheese and onions) with onions rings
 Jimmy got the Drive-In (chili, cheese and slaw) with hand cut fries
Date night is never finished without dessert!  We whipped by Glam Doll Donuts on the way home for a sweet treat!  Jimmy picked out a Calendar Girl for me, chocolate and salted caramel!  This place is so good!  Both of these places are a must for locals and visitors alike!  I will even take you sometime!
I hope your Friday evening was as delicious as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment