Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Therapy Double Duty and Pumpkin Carving

Just a brief update on Parker's therapy.  Today was the first day of back-to-back appointments.  We started with speech at our normal time, followed immediately by occupational therapy.  I wasn't sure how he would respond to the second therapist since it had been over a month since seeing her, but he did great.  He did walk in with her (that will come) but he didn't fuss when she took him.  This new schedule also overlaps dinner time so it will be interesting to see how it works long term, but today was a great start.  I am so excited to get into the swing of things adding OT and PT in the next month.

Am I a terrible mom for posting all the photos of the things my kid hates doing?
 He had no interest in any pumpkin tonight, except the bowl that would be filled with guts!  He was much happier playing with cars and watching Sammy and Eve.
That left the carving to the grown ups.  Jimmy is more traditional and I like to be quirky at times.
Blank Canvas
Oh My!
Mine required a little planning...I tried to really go with the whole costume theme!

 I think they turned out great!
 We kept it festive with creepy crawly jammies!
 Loving his books



1 comment:

  1. No, you are not a terrible mother for posting that photo! It is too cute for words!!! :)

    ReplyDelete