Monday, May 8, 2023

The Bride is Right - Anagrace's Bridal Shower

I had the honor of co-hosting a bridal shower at church for my friend and pastor's daughter, Anagrace.  She is a young and fun gal, so I proposed a "The Price is Right" theme and she loved it.  I did a similar thing for a baby shower back in 2015 and have been itching to do it again.
I took charge of the game and game specific decor including a custom sign and price name tags.
I made a powerpoint fot the game and was able to repurpose a wheel we have at church.
My co-host, Jinjer, took care of managing the guest list and food, including this awesome donut wall!
We had a variety of brunch staples and a tasty beverage bar.
Sherry also helped with the decor.  Here are the three hosts with the bride-to-be.
I found a skinny microphone backstage that was the perfect finishing touch to my hosting duties.  We had 6 rounds of bidding on items that were on their registry, plus a dream honeymoon showcase showdown that the moms of the bride and groom participated in.  There were just the right number of people that everyone got to participate.
We closed with more food, gift opening, and prayers for the couple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment