Saturday, May 20, 2023

Esme's Special Lunch and Field Day

I got to pull double duty at Esme's school this week.
On Monday, I got to join her for lunch to celebrate completing 12 extra sight word clubs (24 total).
I brought her a special treat for after lunch.
She got to choose a few friends to join us.  I don't get a chance to talk to other 7 year olds much, so that was fun.
On Thursday, I volunteered to help with her school field day.  I was her class helper and moved them between stations.  We lucked out with the water ones first, so they had time to dry off.
It was also color day in her class and they tried to wear as many colors as possible.  Her and Elinor looked great in tie-dye.  They finished with freezies!
Several kids remembered me from her birthday party and it was fun to get to know the whole class a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment