Thursday, February 16, 2023

Super Bowl and Valentine's Day

We had a small spread for the super bowl this year.  My parents joined us for the first half, but I didn't get any pictures of them.  I made wings, deviled eggs, and pickle roll ups.  My parents brought shrimp cocktail, and we had a little snack plater.  I made some cake mix brownies with M & Ms for each team.
Valentine's Day came up quick after that.  We went with slinkys for the kids to share at school this year.  I added a little label for them to sign.
My brother was out of town and the boys were staying with my parents for the week, so we visited them on Monday night.  This was the only free night we had this week.
The kids came home Tuesday with quite a haul from their Friendship Day parties.
We continued our fondue tradition by inviting over a new friend, Kristi, from church.  We had so much fun I forgot to take a picture.  All we had was one Esme took and this one of me after rescuing a meatball from the bottom on the oven.  I knew for sure Kristi and I were meant to meet after see sent me this mash up!
Hope you had a great day celebrating love.

No comments:

Post a Comment