Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Girls Weekend in Oregon: Part 3

Our final day was mostly travel again.  I had packed our bags the night before.  We grabbed some breakfast for Esme again before making a quick stop to say goodbye to Dani, Logan, and Owen.  Our flight departed just before Noon, but I knew our 80 miles drive back to the airport would be on snow covered mountain roads so I gave us extra time.  It only took about 20 minutes longer than the GPS originally said.
Esme did a great job entertaining herself on the drive so I could focus on the roads.  Returning the car was just as easy as pick up.  We just parked and dropped the keys off before heading to security.  No one was in line which was nice because I didn't feel rushed.
We had a much shorter layover in Seattle which I was looking forward to, but was also well aware of in case we needed to rush between gates.
We made our connection with no issues.  I packed a couple PBJs again for Esme since we wouldn't have time to grab lunch.  Both flights went great.  The only hiccup was sitting on the tarmac for about 20 minutes after landing in Minneapolis.  Luckily, we were able to get out to the ground transportation area pretty quickly and our shuttle arrived shortly after getting there.
First girls trip was a raging success.  I am already thinking about where we might go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment