Sunday, February 12, 2023

Axe Throwing Outing

Our church staff and board had it annual retreat weekend recently.  We went to Mermaid Event Center for the social portion.  We ate, played pool and darts, then got to try axe throwing.
I've been wanting to try this ever since it became a more common thing a few years ago.  There was definitely an art to it that I was not able to grasp very well.
I finally got one to stick to the board, but it was not worth any points.  I took a picture just in case I didn't hit it again.
I did manage to get one more to stick and it was a bullseye!  We also had a "killshot" battle where we tried hitting the small blue dots.  I had pretty great aim, but didn't get any to stick.  Tom was the big winner!
Despite my failure, I would love to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment