Thursday, December 22, 2022

Recent Vinyl Projects

I've been doing quite a few vinyl projects over the last few months.  Here is a wrap up of them.  My nephew, Jayden, wanted to be Napoleon Dynamite for halloween, so I made him a Vote for Pedro Shirt and he borrowed Esme's llama stuffy.
We got Esme in the football spirit with a custom Vikings shirt.  I really love this design and may need one for myself.
Jimmy got some long overdue, better fitting Gopher and Husker shirts.
Parker for a custom tire shirt for his birthday and I made the "calves" one as an inside joke with some friends at church.
I added some sparkly snowflakes to this already sparkly shirt for Esme.
Jaxxon and Jameson got some adorable onesies for Thanksgiving.
The biggest project of the season was making signs for church.  We are finishing up a Name Above All Names series on Christmas Eve and I made a sign for each name in the series.  There were hung on the stage, then moved to the side walls as the series progressed.  They wanted a painted look without the painted effort and this gold vinyl did the trick.  It was my first time using heat transfer on paper and I am really pleased with how it turned out.
Lastly, I did a quick set of shirts for my friend, Lisa.  She is giving her girls a trip to Glacier National Park for Christmas.  They will have so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment