Sunday, December 4, 2022

Block Christmas Party

After a couple of years off due to Covid, our neighborhood Christmas party was back on this year with a new host house.  I went solo with Esme since Parker can be a bit wild in novel spaces and because it was the night before Parker's birthday party.  Had I know what fun awaited, I would have brought him to, He would have had a blast in Paul's basement.  There was a pool table, full bar, 65' track with train, and custom painted murals.
Esme's favorite part was the pinball machine.  This was her first time playing and she was hooked!
I tried my hand at it as well and got a pretty good score.  The house record is over 300,000!
Here is a video of Esme playing pinball and of the train.
Paul said we can come over to play games again any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment