Saturday, May 11, 2019

Teacher Appreciation and Spring Sing

I got to some end of school year crafting for myself and a friend.  I made the water bottles below for my friend Shannon and her school's Parent Teacher Association.
 Parker has had the most amazing teacher for the last two years, so I kind of went all out on her gift.  She loves Harry Potter (of which I know nothing), so I used google and some friends to make her a canvas tote filled with lots of goodies.
 We gifted it to her just before Parker's first grade Spring Sing.  It was a longer concert than last year, so he only participated in the last half.  He did so well standing in his place independently with minimal redirection.  
One of the songs they sang was "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."  He usually isn't one to sing along, but we did get it on video at home.
We are so proud of the things he's learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment