Sunday, July 16, 2017

A Dresser and a Date Night

My mom has been holding on to a dresser for a while in hopes that it would be used in our new house some day.  Now that we have a house picked out we decided it would be perfect for Esme's new room.  She sanded and prepped it and we painted it last weekend.  Esme hung out in the pack n' play while we painted.
I decided on a teal ombre scheme and I think it turned out great.  My dad will tell you it was his idea to paint the top dark, we will let him keep believing that.
I am very excited to get in and set her room up!
Despite the craziness of getting the house ready to sell and prepping for moving, we were able to continue our Pixar tradition and saw Cars 3 on Friday.  We had limited theater options since it's already been out a month.  We went to AMC in Coon Rapids and I was taken aback by almost $14 per ticket.  It turned out to be one of those fancy recliner theaters so I was less bummed about the price tag.
After the movie we grabbed some grub at Muddy Cow.  Jimmy had a brisket sandwich with cole slaw.
I went a little wild and got the Sweetness burger with rings.  We will definitely be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment