Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New Computer!

We got a lovely new computer Monday night! I am currently trying to restore our data from Carbonite. I really hope this is as easy as it seems. Kind of annoying, but so greatful we had it all backed up!

On a positive note, Jimmy says the most expensive hot sauce EVER is really good. I guess that makes it sting a little less. 

I must say that I do love the new computer. It is a lot thinner and lighter than our previous one and the retina display is beautiful! I have been very protective of it already, I know that will fade, but I am still nervous! Once it is back up and running I have some fun things to share. As of last week, we have owned our home for 5 years! Kind of crazy to think about. We have done so many projects over the years and I will share photos of where we started.

No comments:

Post a Comment