Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

The Christmas season always goes by way too fast.  Sometimes I wish we could celebrate all year!  My Grandma is visiting from Nebraska and she came over for breakfast this morning.  She hasn't seen our house since we got married so it was great to be able to show her all the upgrades we have done, including Parker's room.  After that, we went to Jimmy's parents to celebrate with his family.  It was so much fun and we were so blessed with their generosity.  We got home this evening and still had a lot of prep for my family's celebration tomorrow.  The apple and pumpkin pies are baked, banana bread is cooling and pudding pie is chilling!  Will all the business I did get a chance to take some Christmas eve pictures!
This photo was taken a few weeks ago.  I kinda failed
at this adventure, but this one turned out ok 


I hope our holiday pictures made you smile!  And I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment