Sunday, December 2, 2012

Parker's Birthday

Parker's actual birthday was on Friday.  I took the day off to spend with him, but it was pretty low-key since we had his party the next day.  I was still awake at 12:10 am that night working on party prep so I went into him room to snap a quick picture at the exact time he was born.  He was sleeping so you will have to excuse the quality.
 We went to the Children's Museum in St. Paul with our friends Daisy and Isaac.  It was the first time I had been there so I wasn't sure what to expect.  They have an area specifically for kids under 4 so we spent a lot of time in there.  The picture below was in their "winter" area.  He stood here for a while checking out what was happening outside.
 They also had a great water area (and you know how much Parker like water!) Thank goodness for the smocks or he would have been drenched!

Both Isaac and Parker loved splashing around!

No comments:

Post a Comment