Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Great Minnesota Get-Together

I LOVE the State Fair! I was so excited to go this year...then we all got sick a few days before the only day we could go. I was so bummed! We didn't go last year because of my gestational diabetes (it woulda tortured me, all that fried greasy goodness!) Parker and I seemed to recover pretty quickly, but Jimmy was still under the weather when the day finally came. He decided to tough it out and we got to go for a couple hours. We pretty much go for the food, but I think it will be fun in a couple years when Parker is a bit bigger. I think he was in a bit of sensory overload and it was a challenge getting him to take a nap, but we still had a lot of fun. I can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the little piggies sticking out! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete