Monday, July 25, 2022

Rainy Day MOA Trip

After going to the movie on Saturday, we decided to take the kids to Mall of America to burn some more rainy day time.  Jimmy has been wanting to try Duck Donuts for a while, but we never get over to Woodbury.  When we heard they were coming to the mall we knew that would be our chance.  If you aren't familiar, they are a cafeteria style donut shop.  Like Subway, or Chipotle, they top them for you fresh and hot!  We got Peanut Butter and Jelly, and S'mores.
Next, we stopped at the arcade.  I accidentally bought a $20 arcade card when we were in here in April thinking I was getting ride credits. I hung on to it and knew it would get used eventually.  They had a great smaller section for kids and we played a few games.
I got to introduce Esme to Ski-Ball, my all time favorite arcade game!
A trip to MOA isn't complete without a stop at the M & M store.  We got our custom mix and luckily Parker didn't have any pockets today, so he didn't try stealing another fan.
It cleared up a bit that evening, so Esme and I grabbed an ice cream treat at Dairy Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment