Saturday, July 16, 2022

Bowling with Old Friends

We had a pretty typical summer week over here.  Continuing our July streak by swimming every day!
It's been a while since I shared a cookie picture, but this was the first Crumbl 4-pack we've had in a while.  They really nailed the Pop-Tart one!  Esme fell asleep in our bed with a whole crew of stuffies one night.
Then the next night she wanted to play movie theater and we watched Toy Story 4.
Friday night I had the chance to go out and catch up with old friends from high school.  It's always a blast getting together with Chelsey and Brianne!  I even threw 4 strikes in a row at one point and broke my previous high of 151 by throwing 178!  I love that great game every once in a while.
State Fair burger with cheese curds on top.
Thanks for taking time to go out with us while you were home Chelsey, looking forward to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment