Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween 2020

We tried to soak in as much Halloween spirit as we could the last couple days.  My work still help their annual costume contest.  Not as many participated, but we were still able to gather on Zoom.
I made a custom background to accompany my Mummy Pig costume.
Our sweet neighbor, Diane, came over on Friday afternoon with whole bags of snack size candy for the kids.  She is just the sweetest.
We got a visit from Jimmy's parents Saturday morning.  They came over with more treats and snacks for the kids.  We are excited to make the worms and dirt pudding snacks.
It warmed up to the 50s by afternoon and Esme wanted to get in a quick ride before heading out to my parents.  Have you ever seen a pig on a tricycle?!?!
We all got in to our costumes when we arrived and proceeded to do a mini version of trick or treating.
I wasn't sure how this idea would go over, but Esme thought it was a blast.  She was skipping and giggling all around the house.
We carved pumpkins after a couple trips around the house.  Well, I carved them.  Jimmy has never really been in to it and Esme and Parker had no interest either.  I am hoping they will want to some day, but I had a blast!
I chose the Peppa Pig design to go with our family costume and always like the easy moon and stars design.  My mom chose the final howling wolf.  I've started using power tools the last few years which makes it a lot easier and faster.  I may try to incorporate some more moving forward.
Happy Halloween Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment