Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Father's Day

We had a very relaxed Father's Day this year.  Jimmy's dad is still in Texas so we spent the day with my family.  Parker made a cute (and delicious) card for Jimmy at church on Saturday night.
 My dad and I took a cruise in my mom's little convertible. 
 We also made sure to take the annual picture with the Parker Tree.  It was planted the same year he was born.  It's been fun to watch him grow with the tree.
Parker's favorite thing at Grandpa and Nana's house has been rides on the Twister!  We made sure to get some family rides on Sunday. 
 Parker has such an amazing dad in Jimmy and lots of other "dads" that have been there for him since the beginning.
I hope you had a chance to celebrate the dads in your life.  Happy Wednesday, enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment