Saturday, October 25, 2014

Greetings from China

I have been waiting weeks to make this post.  My parents took a trip to China this fall and sent a postcard early in their trip.  I was starting to think it was never going to come!  But, it finally arrived yesterday, almost a month after it was sent!  I was much more excited than he was, but someday he will appreciate it.
 They were lucky enough to have great internet for the first several days of the trip so we got to video chat every day!  It was fun to talk to them half way around the world!  They were 13 hours ahead of us which also made it easy to chat in the morning/evening.
They had a great time and made it home safe.  Parker even got a t-shirt from the Great Wall of China!
I am pretty jealous of their trip, I hope to get there someday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment